March 17, 2020
Your safety, health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there are many concerns about COVID-19 and we want to assure you that we are doing all that we can to protect our residents and employees to prevent the spread of the virus.
We are committed to doing our part to keep you informed and will continue to communicate any changes in service to you as quickly as possible.
We are increasing the frequency of electronic communications, such as paying your rent online. If you do not currently pay your rent online, we are encouraging you to visit the www.accmanagementgroup.com home page and choose the “Paylease” button to pay your rent online.
All staff are instructed to stay home if they are feeling sick. To reduce the transmission of COVID-19, all offices are open by appointment only. Be advised we will be asking a series of questions to ensure there is minimal risk of COVID-19 exposure prior to scheduling in person meetings. We are always available to you by phone or email.
To reduce the transmission of COVID-19, we are closing all amenity spaces except for the common area laundry rooms until further notice. We are also postponing any property hosted resident events until further notice.
Be advised we will be asking a series of questions to ensure there is minimal risk of COVID-19 exposure prior to completing non-emergency maintenance requests. We may need to restrict maintenance requests to emergency requests only. The following items are examples of what Management considers emergencies:
- • No heat in the winter if the temperature is below 65 degrees
- • Plumbing leaks or sewer blockage which can damage personal belongings or apartment property
- • No electricity
- • Any condition which might be hazardous to personal welfare or cause permanent damage to your apartment or belongings
- • No hot water in the home
- • Refrigerator stops working (please do not open the refrigerator door)
- • Clogged or non-working toilet, if your home has only one bathroom
- • Fire alarm sounding
- • CO detector sounding
Cleaning and Education
We are increasing the frequency and deep cleaning of hard surfaces in common areas. Additional signage has been posted to educate you on how to prevent the spread of infection.
Preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus is everyone’s job. You can help us prevent the spread of the virus by doing the following:
- • Wash your hands frequently – especially after touching doorknobs or pushing elevator buttons and follow proper hand-washing procedures: o Using warm water and soap, wash hands for 20 seconds.
- o Use hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol
- • If you feel ill, stay in your home and let management know you are feeling sick by calling or emailing us at ________________________ (phone) ___________________________ (email). Separate yourself from other residents and pets. o If you need to leave your unit to go to a doctor, please wear a mask over your nose and mouth (or in the absence of a mask, use a scarf or handkerchief) and disposable gloves. Discard these items upon return and/or wash immediately.
- o Any co-residents should use a face mask or gloves when in the same room as you.
- o Do not enter any public areas in the building.
- • Before leaving to go to the doctor, call ahead to let them know if you may have been exposed to a virus.
- • Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard immediately in a lined trashcan and wash your hands immediately afterwards following the steps noted above.
- • Do not share personal items (dishes, utensil, cubs, bedding, towels, etc.)
- • Clean all high touch surfaces every day.
Keeping the lines of communication open
We are monitoring information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for updates. We will continue to be proactive and transparent in our communication to avoid panic, misinformation, and to ensure your expectations are managed.
Preventing a pandemic from affecting our building is our job, as well as the job of all our residents, and we thank you all for doing your part in preventing the spread of disease.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns,
ACC Management Group, Inc.
VIEW PDF HERE: COVID-19 Letter